Monday, November 9, 2009

Shop Hop

My sis Sue and I did some shop hopping this past weekend.  My shop participates in an annual Shop Hop with 9 other stores in the area.  Unfortunately I am not eligible to win any of the grand prizes, since I am an employee, but I can still register for the daily gift baskets.  Neither of us won anything. :(

However, we had a nice relaxing afternoon and a peacful lunch, plus ice cream later.  Woohoo!  Neither of us bought a lot, but here are some pics of my Shop Hop pleasures this time.  Two cute patterns,  the first from PatchAbilities.  It is a long skinny wallhanging.





The second, from Lizzie B Cre8ive.  I can't wait to do this appliqued project to hang on the wall in my sewing room.  It is three-dimensional, which you can't tell from the pic.  The sample at the shop was adorable.


A little bit more Figgy Pudding, to use for Binding and other projects.


And lastly, I picked up a bunch of fat quarters in the Farmer's Market line by RJR Fabrics.  These food fabrics always catch my eye when I am shopping, so I finally caved and bought them.  I have a wallhanging planned for the kitchen, and we'll see what is left after that.  If I have enough, I will do napkins and potholders perhaps, or applicance covers.  They would be fun.


1 comment:

  1. cute pencil cup ;) I just wanted to let you know I have the magnetic advent calendar stuff if you want one. I have a limited number, so I thought I'd let you know:) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and ideas, I heart them all.